LAKE MAC GLAM 2019 – galleries, libraries, archive and museum symposium in the Hunter and Surrounds
The symposium offers a unique and targeted professional development opportunity, providing a forum to participate in contemporary presentations and workshops, as well as a chance to improve our sector profile and networks.
Who should attend?
Library, gallery, performing arts, archive and museum workers, and other local government cultural development colleagues within the Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Central Coast and Gosford, Maitland, Cessnock and Port Stephens regions, who are interested in developing their networks and discovering what’s trending in the sector.
- Tracy Cooper- Lavery, Director, Gallery, HOTA Home of the Arts, Gold Coast
- Jacqui Hemsley, Manager, Arts, Culture and Tourism, Lake Macquarie City Council
- Jessi England, Director, The Lock-Up Gallery
- Rev Rod Pattenden, Adamstown Uniting Church
- Brett Leavy, Creative Director for Virtual Songlines
- Dr Ann Hardy, Historian, Co-ordinator GLAMx Digitisation Lab & Hunter (Living) History Initiative, Cultural Collections Services (CCS) , University of Newcastle
- Zachari Watt, Creative Producer
- Adam Lance, Creative Director at The Village of Useful
Registration Fees: $50 (plus GST) GLAM worker ; $40 (plus GST) Volunteer
Registrations will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form, together with a tax invoice receipt.
Registration includes welcome coffee, morning, lunch and showbag.
More Information: Jessica Dowdell Lifelong Learning and Audience Engagement Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 02 4921 0556