ACCESS AND INCLUSION
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in the arts. We work with individuals, community groups and local councils across the Lower Hunter region to support participation in the arts by people with disability as creators, participants, audience members and leaders.
We seek to:
• provide career development opportunities for artists with disability
• facilitate access to the arts for people with disability
• produce and promote inclusive arts and cultural programs
We do this by:
• providing Information and Resources
• providing Skills Development and Professional Development Opportunities
• providing Networks
• advocacy and capacity building
Octapod makes every effort to ensure its programs are accessible to and inclusive of all participants.
On request, details of Octapod’s programs can be emailed or mailed to you in large print Word format.